Friday, August 23, 2013

Minnesota Farm Vacation: Rochester Farmers Market

Here are some photos I took at the Rochester Farmers Market in Minnesota on my vacation.  I love Rochester!

Lots of good eats!

This is the first Lefsa I've ever tried, I had mine with butter and cinnamon on long, flat bread.  YUM!

I also ate three apple, two cherry and one plain home made doughnut.  Hey, you're only on vacation for a short time, right?

I loved this wood working booth


This bus was a cool prop for a booth, wasn't it?






I saved the best for last.....


Isn't orange the new "in" color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!