Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Purse Line: Metallic Fur Purses!

Well, I told you I loved metallic fabrics, didn't I?  I've bought some really pretty metallic fabrics over the past few months, and have been tooling away, coming up with styles.

I love this faux fur and metallic print combination--I made sure the make the fur flap shorter so that the metallic peaks through--

I get so many compliments on this purse!


and I am so excited at how the black and white lining coordinates with the silver and black metallic outside. 




Of course, you'll have a choice of 4 furs, and but really, if you see another fur that I have better, just let me know.  I can't wait to make these purses in different combinations, especially the blood red and black faux fur.  Talk about dramatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!