Sunday, July 1, 2012

This is going to be the most beautiful purse I've ever made!

My husband (aka the shipping department) gave me a knowing look. "You say that about all the purses you make."

I gave him a snooty look. "Well, it will be the most beautiful purse. You'll see."

"Well I think the elephant purse was the most beautiful purse or the Royal Ohm purse, or the fruit purse--"

I was so mad I almost stomped my foot and he gave me a hug and chuckled. "Honey, if you make it I'm sure it will be."

Yes, he was patronizing me...but so what.

Here's a picture of another scarf I'm going to upcycle into the most beautiful purse I've ever made...stayed tuned and I'll show you what I come up with! Btw, I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!