Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Purse for the Upcoming Display



I made this purse yesterday for my upcoming display. I'm calling it Diamonds...diamonds something, or something diamonds. See, the fabric on the bottom has a diamond pattern.


I was thinking a bride could wear this too, or it can be worn as an elegant evening purse. I love the fluffy trim, it has little braided loops in it and a little bit of sparliness to it too.


I hand sewed a string of beads on either side of the handle. Very pretty and feminine, I think.


1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with the purs
    e above. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!