Saturday, August 10, 2013

Minnesota Farm Vacation: Pony and Donkey

Well, I realized I still had these photos in my camera of my recent vacation to the Misty Meadows Farm and I just had to post them, they are so cute!

I got these great pics of the donkey and pony...they're about the same size but the donkey is much older.  They seem to get along to well.








What are friends for, except to use each other as scratching posts to get rid of annoying insects!


Sometimes you have to roll around on your back for a good scratch.





And Blue Violet (or Spot) the goose wanted to say hi too.


I'm really missing the farm!  Do you have any summer vacation stories on a farm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!