Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Favorite !Bling! of all Time (number 4 of 5)



I think this trim bling is so cool! Not only is it pretty, but I took apart an entire vintage dress to get the colorful trim in the middle of the purse and the gold ball trim that is sewn vertically on the bag.

I think I like this so much because it has so much character...and I love the fact that no one will ever have a purse quite like this.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/63045058



Favorite blings so far:

My Favorite Bling of All Time #3

My Favorite Bling of All Time #2

My Favorite Bling of All Time #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!