Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Elephant Bag made out of a Ganesh Indian Scarf!



This is the bag I made out of the Indian scarf...


I thought this bag turned out absolutely adorable--I love the royal blue coupled with the yellow lining--and I even cut out a large elephant and put him on the pocket inside!

I lvoe the 5 ruby red swarovski crystals on the flap and I hand embroidered the outline of the elephant and the cicle around the elephant so they'd be more noticeable.

I like the length of this bag too--it sits comfortably at your waist

I used cushiony interfacing for the body and strap and I also put stablizer on the elephant fabric to make it stronger. See the full description and pictures in my White Camilla Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!