Saturday, June 9, 2012

Guess What This is Going to Be?



Well, isn't it funny that I can't use the baby fabric I talked about in my last post because there's not enough of it?

So, I looked in my stash to see what I could find, and I have to say I'm really pleased. I found cute, light aqua-blue cotton with white polka dots, white cotton eyelet, lace and light white cotton for lining. I even have the little buttons.

So, I have everything I need to make a dress, bonnet, panties, maybe a purse and shoes. (Reminder: this is for a baby, not for me) I'll post the pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!