Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Love My Husband

So, I was trying to figure out what fabric I was going to use for a dress and bonnet I want to make for my niece's new baby.

I came up with a charming animal print, with happy giraffs, lions and tigers. I showed my husband this and told him I need to get some coordinating fabric for the hat.

He recoiled from the fabric. "No!" he said. "That fabric is awful!"

I was surprised but went back to the drawing board to find something else. Well, I didn't have anything else.

I came back out to the living room. "I'm going to need to go to Joanne--"

He gave me a knowing look. "Sure." he said, "And you have all that fabric in there."

"Well, I don't have anymore baby fabric."

"Baby fabric? Why do you want to wear baby fabric?"

I took a deep breath. "You thought that was for me? That I was going to make a dress for me out of baby fabric?"

"If you did, I was going to walk on the other side of the road."

Boy, I really, really love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!