Saturday, June 16, 2012

Here Comes the Sun!

I just finished this large yellow cozy bag--and I'm in love with the colors and offbeat look.

I hand sewed a large vintage 80's piece of jewelry on the flap, and I was thrilled that it coordinated with the circles on the black cotton lining. The used yellow on the inside pocket to micmic the yellow fur (and it's also easier to see inside the pocket). The inky black handle and flap are made with faux suede--

I double or triple stitch all my seams in these large bags for extra durability, and of course, all the seams are nicely finished. This bag will truly be different in every way.

What a a fun, funky bag!













http://www.etsy.com/listing/102437795/large-cozy-bag-just-ducky-craft-fur-faux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!