Monday, June 18, 2012

What's Black and White & Red All Over?

No, not a newspaper.

But before I get to what it is, let me just say my lovely husband (aka the shipping department) is making a wonderful shrimp pasta dinner (when he takes a break, I'm going to sneak some out of the pan).

Boy, he sure knows how to make great shrimp, he uses garlic, butter and lots of love...I need to get my mind off my empty stomach...

Okay, I'm in the process of making a "logo" purse. I think I made the concept up, but I'm not sure. It's going to look like my logo! I can't wait to show you, hope to have it done by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!