Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Most Beautiful Button in the World (to me)

The most beautiful button in the world to me (as you must expect) is flashy, bright, noticeable, ostentatious, colorful and big.

Not surprising, uhmmm?

Well, I had this lovely, large button for a while and I kept trying to match it up. It's funny, but you can choose a piece of fabric this is the exact colors of a button, and it can look horrible together.

I can't explain it, but I get a kind of !ping! in my head when a combination looks right. The other night, I finally matched up a humdinger of a combo and I wanted to share it with you.

Thanks for paying attention to my blather. I've had fun. :)


http://www.etsy.com/listing/66389117/cozy-bag-bohemian-rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!