Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Husband Does It Again !

I can design and sew bags and purses, but I can't actually name them.

Well, I take that back, if I wanted to name my bags, like, the Fuzzy Pink Bag with a Handy Pouch, or That Shiny Green One, Great for St. Patrick's Day!, then yep, then I would be your girl.

But my husband thinks of pretty cool names for my bags.

Today he came up with name for my new line of bags, he called it the Angle Bag. Don't you think that sort of rhymes? Here they are!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FauxFurFrenzy?section_id=7159539





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!