Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Lines of Bags/Purses!

I'm excited about my new line of purses...I will be putting them on my Etsy site in about 6 weeks.

I've been busy scouring the internet, checking out what woman want in their bags, and inventorying my immense stash of fabrics and trims. Wow!

Can you imagine what my sewing studio looks like?!

Time for a break on Sunday...we'll be visiting the Las Vegas chinatown for the Year of the Dragon Celebration.
http://www.lvchinatown.com/event_index.htm

Can't wait!

Btw, sports fans will be interested in the new bags too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!