Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome to my New Purse Model Amber Rae

I'm so pleased to display lovely photos that Aurora Gibson of Aurora Gibson Photography took of Amber Rae, my new purse model.  She's modeling the purses and pouches for Carol Joy Fashions Purses and accessories.

Say hello to Amber Rae!

I have four Etsy Shops

She is currently acting as Tina in Tony and Tina's Wedding on the Las Vegas Strip.

Not only does this lady have a pretty face and have a lot of facial expression,

Diagonal Faux Fur Clutch in my Faux Fur Frenzy Shop

She's just plain NICE.

Gold Metallic Lace Evening Clutch in my Bridal Evening Bag Shop
Gold Metallic Lace Clutch in my Bridal Evening Bag Shop


Thanks, Amber Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!