Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm Resisting, I Can Feel It

I like Fall and Winter because I can finally wear all the great cold weather clothes I've accumulated over the years.  (some I have to get rid of because of a few extra pounds, but that's a conversation for another time)

So here I am enjoying my beautiful, full length, grey wool coat (I even made a matching hat) and here are some women that are all wearing spring stuff.  No fair.

It's not 90's degrees yet!  Please, let me enjoy my winter duds.  Do you know how ridiculous it looks for me in my winter stuff, sweating a little because it's really not that cold in Las Vegas, and you breezing along in the cute spring frock?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!