Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shoulder Pad, Anyone?

I was just thinking of the nicest story today.

When I first moved to Las Vegas, I worked with a bunch of nice admin assistants in an office.  I guess I used to talk about my sewing creations quite a bit (how surprising) and how expensive it was to buy the sewing notions (thread, needles, interfacing, shoulder pads)....

So one day, they surprised me with a garbage bag full of shoulder pads they had gathered together.  Now that was not only thoughtful but so original and sweet!  Thanks and I'll  never forget!

These shoulder pads are $8.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!