Saturday, August 25, 2012

My favorite !BLING! of all time (Number 1 of 5)

What makes my world turn? How about some really great bling!

I was looking at my bags, and I decided to rate 5 of my all time favorite blings on bags I've made. This wasn't easy, folks, but I think I've come up with an interesting assortment. (Something fun to do on a HOT summer weekend)

So, here is the first of five top blings on bags I've made:



1) Wow, as far as I was concerned, this bling was WOW! It's beautiful on its own, but coupled with the extremely soft, thick faux fur that feels like a plush bunny, this was definely a home run combination. As far as I'm concerned, this bling made this bag go from very nice to truly elegant. What do you think?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/84434679/large-cozy-bag-brown-bunny-craft-fur



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!