Sunday, January 24, 2010

I love this purse


African Queen Handbag

Yes, I do say that about every purse, but this is my favorite so far (until I make another purse). I absolutely love the bright colors and the unusual color combination of pink and green. I love the gold accents and I love the African queen symbols.

The fabrics used are cotton and the semi-precious stones are onyx and aventurine with a bit of

Swarovski crystals mixed in. I love the stone groupings on the front over the leaves in the gold square.

You will feel like a queen wearing this purse.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...it's beautiful. You put so much detail and care into each of your purses.

    Capture Life,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kathy, I really appreciate you saying so!

    Carol Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!