Monday, May 28, 2012

Sewing For Me

I love to make things to sell, love customer's reactions to my bags and feel so blessed to be doing what I love.

But I decided that this weekend is for me...so I chose the fabrics that most spoke to me and here's what I came up with:












I decided to use the hot pink cotton (it looks tie dyed) for a summery dress and the floral cotton print for a jacket. I think the fabrics look really nice together. Plus, I didn't want to make the floral into a shirt because I didn't want to launder it all the time--the colors are so bright against the stark white I want to keep it as fresh looking as possible.

What do you think?

I'll post later my results. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!