Wednesday, May 30, 2012

...But Just Don't Tell My Husband

Well, I was at the fabric store yesterday getting a zipper (which my husband reminded me of about 20 times before I left) and of course I looked at the other offerings.

Hey, there was a line at the cutting table, what could I do? Oh, yeah, I didn't need to get anything cut...

Well, the point is that I got some really lovely, creamy brown wool felt that I can't wait to use at the holidays. I love this type of fabric, plus the color is neutral so I can match it with vividly colored beads, fabrics and brac brac. Plus, I used my 40% off coupon and bought matching brown trim.

So, when I get these holiday items made up, I'll show you, just after I finish all the other projects in my sewing room...might not be for another 10 years.

Anyway, happy sewing to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!