Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Saga Continues - How to Take Care of Fake Fur

I wanted to show you before and after pictures of fake fur that I washed and what the fur looks like after it's made it into a purse.

The first picture is a little frightening, because it looks like a drown rat! And this is very thick fur, too, so the drying time was about 36 hours. I dried this fur in my condo, not outside and it was sprinkling outside, which extends the drying time.

So, I guess my message is, be patient, be careful, and go slowly when cleaning fake fur.

You can check The Brown Bunny Cozy Purse out on my website:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65072825/cozy-bag-brown-bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!