Sunday, April 7, 2013

I stayed up way past my bedtime last night

I stayed up way past my bedtime last night, it was after 1:00 AM.

I was so excited with how they were turning out, it wasn't hard to stay awake.  Isn't the grey one adorable?  This is what I call the flower pot style, the opening is larger at the top than at the bottom.  This is the first time I've made this style with fur, generally I use cottons or upholstery fabrics like in this flower pot purse (check out the bottom of this blog post). The brown one is really BIG.  Will be posting on my Faux Fur Frenzy shop in the next week or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!