Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bambi Looking Bag & Asking Where to Get Great Fake Fur

I went to Florida and all I got was this fake fur!  I think this hobo style is the perfect bag for this type of fur.

Well, that's not entirely accurate...I also bought earings and incense and a pair of sandals...

We traveled to the Tampa Bay area in February to scope out areas for a business, but we also looked at fabric and bead stores, which is where I bought this great fur!

I still have sticker shock, though. I can't believe how expensive fake fur is compared to a couple of years ago. And there's not as much variety either.

Anyone have suggestions about where to buy cool, unusual fake fur?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!