Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm a Mouse Not a Rat!






Hi, I'm Aunt Vivvie, and I'm pleased to meet you.







Yes, this is a pretty dress isn't it? I love the ruffle and matching neck ribbon. I think I look good in this color, don't you?








Between you and me, I don't think most mice look good in this burgundy color, but I'm not most mice...I have a little bit of rat in me...don't tell anyone...I think it enhances my natural beauty...
If you tell anyone, I'll deny it!
***********************************************
Check out Aunt Viv on CarolJoyFashions shop on Etsy this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting but please don't comment anonymously. If you don't have a Google ID, you can simply enter your name or any nickname you like under the Name/URL option. (Entering a URL is optional.) Thanks so much!